How do Organisms Reproduce
1. Asexual reproduction takes place through budding in
(a) Amoeba (b) Yeast (c) Plasmodium (d) Leishmania.
2. Which of the following is not a part of female reproductive system in human beings?
(a) Ovary (b) Uterus (c) Vas deferens (d) Fallopian tube
3. The anther contains
(a) Sepals (b) Ovules (c) Carpel (d) Pollen grains.
4. What are the advantages of sexual reproduction over asexual reproduction?
5. What are the functions performed by the testis in human beings?
6. Why does menstruation occurs.
7. Draw a labeled diagram of the longitudinal section of a flower.
8. What are the different methods of contraception?
9. How are the modes of reproduction different in unicellular and multicellular organism?
10. How does reproduction help in providing stability to populations of species?
11. What could be the reasons for adopting contraceptive methods?
12. What is the importance of DNA copying in reproduction?
13. Why is variation beneficial to the species but not necessarily for the individual?
14. How does binary fission differ from multiple fissions?
15. How will an organism be benefited if it reproduce through spores?
16. Can you think of reasons why more complex organism cannot give rise to new individuals through regeneration?
17. Why is vegetative propagation practiced for growing some types of plants?
18. Why is DNA coping essential part of the process of reproduction?
19. How is process of pollination different from fertilization?
20. What is the role of the seminal vesicles and the prostate gland?
21. What are the changes seen in girls at the time of puberty?
22. How does the embryo get nourishment inside the mother’s body?
23. If a woman is using a copper-T, will it help in protecting her from sexually