1. Using appropriate properties find:
2. Write the addictive inverse of each of the following:
3. Verify that -(-x) = x for:
4. Find the multiplicative inverse of the following:
5. Name the property under multiplication used in each of the following:
9. Is 0.3 the multiplicative inverse of Why or why not?
(i) The rational number that does not have a reciprocal.
(ii) The rotational numbers that are equal to their reciprocal.
(iii) The rational number that is equal to its negative.
11. Fill in the blanks:
(i) Zero has _________ reciprocal.
(ii) The numbers ______ and ______ are their own reciprocal.
(iii) The reciprocal of -5 is ________.
(v) The product of two rational numbers is always a _____.
(vi) The reciprocal of a positive rational number is ______.
12. Represent these numbers on the number line:
14. Write five rational numbers which are smaller than 2.
16. Find five rational number between:
17. Write 5 rational number greater than -2.