In each of the following, give the justification of the construction also:
1. Draw a line segment of length 7.6 cm and divide it in the ratio 5 : 8. Measure the two parts.
5. Draw a triangle ABC with side BC = 6 cm, AB = 5 cm and ∠ ABC = 600. Then construct a triangle whose sides are of the corresponding sides of triangle ABC.
8. Draw a circle of radius 6 cm. From a point 10 cm away from its centre, construct the pair of tangents to the circle and measure their lengths.
9. Construct a tangent to a circle of radius 4 cm from a point on the concentric circle of radius 6 cm and measure its length. Also verify the measurement by actual calculation.
10. Draw a circle of radius 3 cm. Take two points P and Q on one of its extended diameter each at a distance of 7 cm from its centre. Draw tangents to the circle from these two points P and Q.
11. Draw a pair of tangents to a circle of radius 5 cm which are inclined to each other at an angle of 600
12. Draw a line segment AB of length 8 cm. Taking A as centre, draw a circle of radius 4 cm and taking B as centre, draw another circle of radius 3 cm. Construct tangents to each circle from the centre of the other circle.
13. Let ABC be a right triangle in which AB = 6 cm, BC = 8 cm and ∠ B = 900. BD is the perpendicular from B on AC. The circle through B, C, D is drawn. Construct the tangents from A to this circle.
14. Draw a circle with the help of a bangle. Take a point outside the circle. Construct the pair of tangents from this point to the circle.