Complete ownership of the strategy and execution of day-to-day activities regarding content marketing in MySchoolPage.
- As a content manager, you will own the entire content piece in MySchoolPage. The goal is to increase traffic to our website by providing relevant and highly useful content to students and parents
- Strategise, plan and execute a content marketing strategy that includes, among other things, our website pages, social media posts, ad copy, blogs, webinars, newsletters, eBooks and infographics.
- Track website visits to all content pages and destinations and improve the traffic count by making periodic modifications.
Minimum experience of 2 years in successfully owning the content strategy and execution for a medium-large size education firm with a robust online presence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure without compromising quality
- Understanding of the Ed-Tech market and requirement of students and parents
- Experience working with a CMS platform
- Experiencing in managing content projects, including determining goal of content and writing the content
- Exposure to basics of SEO and keyword analysis
- Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines
- Proven experience in collaborating with different teams
- Critical and creative thinking to ensure the content used for all marketing purposes stays fresh and relevant
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in English and relevant experience.