What are the 10 Key Things that Online Tutoring Can Do for You?
Too many students drop out of school or skip college because of time and cost limitations, poor performance or lack of good teachers. It doesn’t have to be that way, especially when modern technology makes expert learning and study help accessible to everyone!
Here’s what one-on-one e-tutoring can do for you or your child:
1. Customized Lessons – With e-learning packages, lessons are customized to your unique needs, schedule and pace. You can choose the subjects in which you need help and when to learn, as well as getting real-time feedback and assistance that you wouldn’t get while watching videos.
2. Flexible Timings – If you’re attending school, working or busy with other activities during the day, you can take tuition online in the evening or even at night. With tutors from around the globe, e-learning offers the greatest flexibility for scheduling lessons at your preferred time.
3. Expert Assistance – E-learning allows you to be tutored by experts in each subject, by offering access to various educators who specialize in different areas, all in one place. Whether you want to learn math online or a foreign language, you can be sure you’re learning from the best!
4. Greater Value – Unlike school or batch-based tuition, your tutor can give you 100% of their attention during a lesson and match their pace to yours. While traditional tutoring also offers this benefit, the advantage with online tuition is that it costs far less and is more convenient as well.
5. Greater Convenience – With traditional tutoring, either you would need to go to the tutor’s place or they would need to come to yours. When you take tuition online, there’s no need for anyone to go anywhere, or even worry about cleaning the house or changing into fresh clothes!
6. Cost Savings – In addition to being more affordable than hiring someone in person, working with tutors online offers other savings as well. It eliminates the expenses associated with commuting to-and-fro, paying a per-subject rate even if you need only one lesson, and more.
7. Less Pressure – If you’re shy or uncomfortable with large groups of people, traditional tuition can seem like a nightmare. E-tuition takes that pressure away, especially for students who are more comfortable with communicating online through text, video or email.
8. Peer Interaction – This may seem like a counter to the above point, but interacting with other students is a very important part of the learning process. Through online forums and discussion groups, you can get help, inspiration and support from others studying the same subjects.
9. More Accessibility – E-tutoring is designed for anytime, anywhere access. Whether you’re taking lessons at home, in your college room or even while sitting in your favorite coffee shop, all you need is a laptop, tablet or smartphone and Internet access to get study help.
10. Unmatched Choices – Traditional tutoring or school restricts your study choices to what is available locally. For other subjects or courses, you would need to travel or move to a different location. With online tuition, there are no geographical barriers to keep you from learning anything you want!
If you’re looking for help with a tough subject or want to explore new avenues of learning, we’ve got you covered. Sign up for a free lesson at MySchoolPage today!